- Donate food to the foodbank click here to view our Shopping List
- Give your time as a volunteer
- Befriend people or give food at the foodbank centre
- Help at one of our supermarket collections
- Sort and pack food at the foodbank centre
- Help out at harvest collections
- Give a financial gift towards our running costs
- A one off gift or through a standing order
- Alternatively you might want to leave us a legacy in your will
- Donate online
- Fundraise - put on an event, get your workplace, school or
church involved or get sponsored to do something exciting
On Sunday 28th July 2013 Redbridge Foodbank volunteer Nik Smith successfully completed The Virgin Active London Triathlon to raise funds in support of our Foodbank charity.
We were delighted to be there with Nik as he completed the course well within his expected time.
Thank you to all who have supported Nik and helped him reach his £1,500 target.
Read more then contact us at:
Jubilee Church - Ilford
14 Granville Road
Ilford IG1 4JY
T:0208 518 0056
M:07905 820 537
Or use our online contact form.
THANK YOU to all the Schools, Churches, Community Groups, businesses, organisations, families and individuals who continue to support foodbank with generous donations. Your donations of food, toiletry items and time - enable us to run foodbank effectively and provide a service in the community that supports individuals and families in desperate need.